Soprano & Voice Teacher, North York, Toronto, (Don Mills & Sheppard)

Welcome!

I'd like to share on this blog things that inspired me (relating to music, singing & vocal pedagogy) - hopefully they will inspire you too! Frequency - about once a month. You are welcome to leave your comments and suggestions or e-mail me.

I will also publish in this blog events and performances and you are also welcome to visit my official website or voice studio website. Happy reading and singing!

~ Miriam


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Open Lesson / Students' Concert



We will finally have a students' concert / open lesson / master-class on Saturday, February 6th 2010, 5 PM at Bloor Street United Church located between St. George and Spadina Subway Stations. I recommend registering - you REALLY only learn to sing when you perform in front of others, and it will not be too formal, more like an open lesson.


Naturally we will try to focus on love themes, but not only, besides, how much music is there not related to love?






No comments: